Documentation

Topics: General Discussion
Jun 20, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Can I help you to restore documentation?

It would be better to have an obsolote copy whenever in the net than no documentation at all.

Thanks for your hard work.
Coordinator
Jun 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I appreciate it, but it's just been a matter of finding a host. Used to host the docs out of my home, but my new place doesn't have an external IP address. Been trying to get my apartment complex to give me one, but it's looking like I'm going to have to just suck it up and find a hosting service.

Thanks again,
Paul
Jun 25, 2013 at 11:49 PM
How much space is needed?

If not too much, i'm pretty sure it can be hung here, or even on google's drive, also free of charge.

But, even a sample project attached to source code, could serve as initial point to get involved in the library use. Do you have one (even semi-usable) at hand?

Many thanks to you, Paul
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Edited Jun 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM
That's a good thought - I could probably whip up a sample project pretty quickly sometime next week. Also, the docs are included in the project if you hadn't seen - the project "com.ptrampert.LibVLCBind.Documentation" compiles into a flat html docs site (opening the index.html is the main entry point into the docs site). But in addition to the docs for this project, there's a couple other things I'm planning on hosting, so I'm basically looking to get a Windows Server 2012 VPS.